Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm back....

Hi,

I have been going through so much that I forgot about this blog!

Here's an update:

I'm getting divorced. Jay moved out in June and we are using the Collaborative Divorce process which uses meetings instead of the court system to hammer out the issues involved. We are almost finished and will be divorced soon.

I am moving to a quaint town in Lancaster County, PA called Lititz. I've heard Amish buggys coming down my street but they usually turn before getting to my house! I bought a small cottage that I am renovating and will move in January. Elizabeth will move with me. John and Jen are in college.

All that healing and freedom I spoke of in earlier posts has continued. I'm in a really good place emotionally and spiritually. God has reassured me that this time is a time of transition that I need to just ride through, so I am. I'm looking forward to new opportunities.

So, hi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home