Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Transformation

I totally believe in God! Now, I've believed in God for 14 years, but the last two weeks have been huge in the breakthrough department, so my belief is at an all-time high! I believe so much because I am almost completely free from many of the hang-ups and fears that I thought were just a part of who I am all these years, but turn out to be hindrances to living fully for the Lord. And how do I know they are gone? Because my heart is light and my reactions feel like they are coming from someone else, a someone I wanted to be but couldn't. Any of you readers who know me from the past might not recognize me now. And the coolest part is that God is doing it, I'm not working at it. He's just setting me free!

I just led a retreat that was so full of the Presence of God and His obvious preparation that I was fearless in it. Thought of performance and worry about doing it right had no room. In fact, I did make a bunch of mistakes (my most repeated phrase was "I forgot to...). But the oil of the Lord was flowing so freely, it didn't matter how I stumbled! I've always wanted to see Him break through a planned activity with His own agenda and I saw it at that retreat! I planned a soaking worship time and God broke through with a time of healing, corporate ministry, and dance. It was a WOW moment.

I can't wait to see what's next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home