Monday, December 18, 2006

Welcome to my blog

So, last week I got inspired to start a blog. The inspiration was the "fire" story that you'll find if you scroll down. I'm totally new to this, just started reading other people's blogs, so I guess I'll stumble around a bit with it. For instance, I don't know how to add just a link, that's why you'll see articles added in their entirety instead of just being linked. I also don't know how to add pictures or anything else, though that might be fun. I called myself "glorydancer" because that is part of what I do, letting the Lord's glory show through me as I dance. So, I hope this is a good thing, to reach out into cyberspace with musings on the work of God in my life. I'm going to play with it for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home