Friday, December 29, 2006

GLORY BARN!!!

What an amazing time I had over Christmas! There is a community of Amish people in my area that have experienced the glorious freedom of the Lord and they long to see many others, both Amish and non-Amish, come into that freedom and joy. So they hosted the "Glory Barn" Christmas celebration, a 24/7 time of worship, prayer, food and fellowship that started on Dec. 23 and continued through Dec. 26. It was a powerful, glorious time in the Presence of the Lord! I just had to figure out how to post pictures, so I could show you! The pale circles you see are thought to be evidence of angelic visitors. They only show up in pictures and usually in pictures taken during times of deep worship. All I know is that God was on the move during this time and many people were blessed and He was glorified! Praise His Holy Name!


There really aren't words to describe how amazing it was to worship with Amish and Jews, young and old, rich and poor, hippies and yuppies. I guess the best analogy was heaven - every tribe and tongue and nation. It was like that! And even thought it was cold and there was lots of hay, I felt totally like it was normal for me and where I belonged. Because God was there! Come Lord, do it again!

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2007 at 3:26 PM , Blogger MJ said...

That is so awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home