Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fire Retardant

This is a prophetic word from Lynn Hayden, a dancer for the Lord. I've been saving it and just realized that it speaks to my previous post.

Fire Retardant

Pastor Lynn
Nov 29, 2006

Where is your faith? Even as a grain of mustard seed, where has it gone? It is My desire that you trust in Me and not in the flesh. As many cloak unbelief in the mask of religion and platitudes of created religious sayings, I say put aside those masks and lay it all down for faith and trust in Me. Many have put on this mask for protection like a fire retardant suit from My loving correction, but I say. Let me bu rn off the suit. Let me burn off the mask. Come closer, into the fire of My love. For as the works of the flesh and the retardant suit are burned off, there will emerge a pure vessel, holy and consecrated to do My work on earth.

Yes, it is by My grace that I allow you to dance, play and sing, preach and minister even with the fire suit on your back. I say let me burn off the suit and burn off the mask so you may be free in Me. You think that it is a protection, but do not be afraid of my fire, as through the burning and my burning desire for you, you will be free and your freedom will cut you loose from the law of sin and death. Lay down your entire prideful paradigm and allow the fire to burn off your dross-your fire retardant. You will be clean and pure. Once this suit and mask is removed, your dancing, singing or playing, preaching and ministry will flourish and be a plentiful bounty for My kingdom. I long to hold you and speak to you. Do not be afraid of what I long to say to you. I do not come to condemn, but to set you free. Let me burn off the mask. Let me burn off the fire retardant suit.

Do you see how things all around you are beginning to fall apart like springs popping up from an old time bed mattress? This is because you have taken your eyes off my fire and placed your trust in your own strength and ability. Lay down all your own giftings. Lay down all your own pride of accomplishments. Lay down all your own ingenuity. Lay down all your own personal desires. Look to me. Come into My fire of Love and I will direct and guide your every step. How many steps do you take on your own? How many decisions do you make without Me? I desire to help you in even the tiniest decisions. What seems insignificant to you is monumental to me because if you lay down your own decision making and give it to me, this means that you are willing to be obedient. Every act of strict obedience is rewarded with a closer walk in the spirit. The more you walk close to my fire and in My spirit, the less you will walk in the flesh. Therefore you will own My peace and you will know My joy. This is greater than any human accomplishment or worldly acquisition. Come closer, my child. Let me burn off your fire retardant.

Blessings,
Pastor Lynn
WEB: http://www.dancingforhim.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home